At SMC Ltd., we have proven that complex silicone parts can be produced repeatedly in nearly half the lead-time as traditional silicone molding options. With capabilities that range from up-front product development through the commercialization of finished devices, we can bring your silicone program to market in the shortest time with the most predictable outcome.
- Complex, contoured geometries
- Precise color injection systems allowing custom colors and shades
- Customized aesthetics available
- Design for manufacturability
- Wide variety of silicone materials including self-bonding grades
- Overmolding of thermoplastics and metals with silicone
- In-house precision tool-making capabilities with reduced lead times
- Ultra precision through unique in-house mold making processes
- Automated closed-loop systems optimizing cycle times
- In-line curing systems
- State-of-the-art machines with applied robotic and automation equipment
Complex contoured geometries are ideal for SMC’s silicone tooling and molding process.